BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
Love! Be careful using too much because it can pale you but it's really great and affordable! Will maybe buy the pigmented one next time
Talei T.
Great product for a reasonable price. Doesn’t leave any white filmy residue but leaves a great finish. Would purchase this again for sure
Mollie L.
Huntersville, NC
Love this setting powder, it manages to hold my makeup together all day without making it look like I have loose powder covering my face!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
Works really well and does the job ! It does have flashback tho so if you are planning on taking flash photography I wouldn’t recommend
Danielle C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love. This setting powder is perfect. And the price is amazing.. I love the after look of this setting powder.. matte finish.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I can't consider my makeup finished without my nyx powder. It helps my makeup stay put and stay matte all day. Even in the Texas heat!
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I use this product everytime I do my make up. It is also great for baking the under eyes I also don't get flash back when taking photos
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
I really want to try these. I've heard so many good things about it. I've been looking for an affordable finishing translucent powder!
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
This powder was not my favorite. I like using loose powder but this was pressed powder. It was just harder to use how I normally like.
Karen M.
Tried this to set my makeup. I was very disappointed with it. It left my face very white and it some areas, it was impossible to blend
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.