BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Subiah M.
Woodbridge
Best setting powder give a matte finish to foundation NYX Studio Finishing Powder my makeup is never complete without using it
Cauley S.
Cleveland
This really keeps my makeup in place and looking not oily, but it is so hard to keep in the jar! As soon as I open it it goes everywhere!
Debbie M.
Laveen, AZ
Great product for the price. Works just as well as the high end ones and it leaves my face with a smooth matte look that my camera loves!
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
This works in comparison with the MUFE HD finishing powered imo. I would repurchase this at this price point! I got this product at Ulta.
Kristine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great transluscent setting powder, gives u a great matte finish, leaves ur skin beautiful and flawless, and for a great price!
Julieanne R.
This powder is so powdery and gets everywhere. It also creases like crazy. Not worth the money compared to other more affordable powders.
Christina A.
Pelzer, SC
I love this finishing powder. It does exactly what it is supposes to do and i couldn't be any happier. I recommend this finishing powder.
Jasmine D.
Makes such a difference in my make up! I don't know how I every went out without it. Really makes my face look smooth and we'll blended.
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
You have to be very careful not to over do it with this. I tried to "bake" with this setting powder, and it was a fail. It has flashback
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
If you can try to imagine how a powder can have an almost slippy silicone texture, then you can imagine why I really dislike this powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.