BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
I love to use this powder before i put my fondation on it keeps me oil free almost all day and also keeps my makeup on mos th of the day
Brooke B.
new york
Great option if you’re on a budget, but if you’re taking pictures you’ll most likely get flashback! NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Brandie A.
Waverly
I love this for under the eyes. It has a weird cooling affecting and makes my make up look amazing. I could not ask for a better powder.
Mackinze S.
Frankfort
Wasn't a big fan of this product. Make my undereyes feel way too matte but it does make the skin feel smooth and makes it look flawless.
Gracie R.
Holiday, FL
I have learned to be extremely conservative with this product. Although it’s good, it’s definitely very much to be used with a full face
Kaylee H.
GALLOWAY
A good powder to set fondation. Was not blown away by this product but a cheap alternative to control oiliness and set liquid fondation.
Colleen B.
Love love love!!! I sets my liquid foundation. My pores seem to blur a little. It makes a mate finish on my face and keeps the oil down.
Amanda K.
Lyman, SC
Really good setting powder for those looker for a higher end at a lower cost. I liked the coverage , I've had better but it did the job.
Trina I.
Love it !! Helps to mattify my T zone, sets my foundation and best of all " NO Flashback" I look great in my selfies....no filter needed
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This stuff is just so messy. It works, but every time I open it I get a face full of micro fine order mist. Every time. It's not pleasant
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.