BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
If you can try to imagine how a powder can have an almost slippy silicone texture, then you can imagine why I really dislike this powder.
Cheyanne C.
A nice finisher that gives a little bit of shine but doesnt make my skin look oily afterwards. Im new to makeup but i love this finisher
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Well I was disappointed in this product. It works and does it's job but it has horrible flashback. You can totally tell where you put it.
Sabrina A.
I like this as in every day setting powder but I wouldn't set a contour with this powder because it does have slight amount of flashback
Talei T.
Great product for a reasonable price. Doesn’t leave any white filmy residue but leaves a great finish. Would purchase this again for sure
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
Love! Be careful using too much because it can pale you but it's really great and affordable! Will maybe buy the pigmented one next time
Mollie L.
Huntersville, NC
Love this setting powder, it manages to hold my makeup together all day without making it look like I have loose powder covering my face!
Kristine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great transluscent setting powder, gives u a great matte finish, leaves ur skin beautiful and flawless, and for a great price!
Brenda G.
Salinas, CA
Love the product, it is a great finishing touch. The best one i have tried. If you are looking for a finishing powder this is the one.
Lessly B.
I was gifted this powder by a friend and I like it it leaves my skin looking nice and not shiny or oily that's the reason why I use it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.