BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Angie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best finishing powder I have ever used! I love using it under my eyes after concealer because it gives me the perfect finish
Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
I love to use this powder before i put my fondation on it keeps me oil free almost all day and also keeps my makeup on mos th of the day
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
This stuff is just so messy. It works, but every time I open it I get a face full of micro fine order mist. Every time. It's not pleasant
Brandie A.
Waverly
I love this for under the eyes. It has a weird cooling affecting and makes my make up look amazing. I could not ask for a better powder.
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
This is a good setting powder if going for a matte look. It helps blend all of my makeup and is easy to apply with a large powder brush.
Aryiana S.
Vancouver, WA
This does prevent creases in my concealer, however I do not recommend it if you will be doing flash photography as it has some flashback
Julieanne R.
This powder is so powdery and gets everywhere. It also creases like crazy. Not worth the money compared to other more affordable powders.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
If you can try to imagine how a powder can have an almost slippy silicone texture, then you can imagine why I really dislike this powder.
Cauley S.
Cleveland
This really keeps my makeup in place and looking not oily, but it is so hard to keep in the jar! As soon as I open it it goes everywhere!
Debbie M.
Laveen, AZ
Great product for the price. Works just as well as the high end ones and it leaves my face with a smooth matte look that my camera loves!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.