BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Emily L.
Los Angeles, CA
The most life changing setting powder ! It's not only affordable, but long lasting matte finish which is perfect to lock in the new year.
Kristine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great transluscent setting powder, gives u a great matte finish, leaves ur skin beautiful and flawless, and for a great price!
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
A little bit of this goes a long way. Works great just have to be careful about how much you apply. Blends very well and is long lasting
Mollie L.
Huntersville, NC
Love this setting powder, it manages to hold my makeup together all day without making it look like I have loose powder covering my face!
Grace F.
Detroit , MI
Great product for great price! Helps control oil/shine. Wish it was a bit longer lasting. I have combo skin and works well on all areas:
Glori V.
Allentown, PA
You have to be very careful not to over do it with this. I tried to "bake" with this setting powder, and it was a fail. It has flashback
Li R.
New York City
This is my favorite finishing powder. When I bake my face it accentuates my highlight and contour. It is great quality for a great price!
Sabrina A.
I like this as in every day setting powder but I wouldn't set a contour with this powder because it does have slight amount of flashback
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
I was looking for a new powder to use since I was falling out of love with my old one. This one keeps my oily skin looking matte all day.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I use this product everytime I do my make up. It is also great for baking the under eyes I also don't get flash back when taking photos
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.