BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cassadee M.
Georgia
Let white powder residue. Felt like my makeup came off some... but it did leave me matte. It just wasn't for me. I have other favorites.
Meagan B.
Casper
This isn't my favorite powder because it has a slight white cast. However it does set foundation well and does not crease under the eyes.
Jessica K.
Burbank
I love this a lot. I use it over my foundation as well as over my eye primer. It's cheap and does a good job. A little lasts a long time.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love this product ! It keeps my makeup fresh all day long , I even pat a little on my lipsticks to give it that MATTE look . LOVE IT !
Brooke B.
new york
Great option if you’re on a budget, but if you’re taking pictures you’ll most likely get flashback! NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
A little bit of this goes a long way. Works great just have to be careful about how much you apply. Blends very well and is long lasting
Mackinze S.
Frankfort
Wasn't a big fan of this product. Make my undereyes feel way too matte but it does make the skin feel smooth and makes it look flawless.
Jasmine D.
Makes such a difference in my make up! I don't know how I every went out without it. Really makes my face look smooth and we'll blended.
Angie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best finishing powder I have ever used! I love using it under my eyes after concealer because it gives me the perfect finish
Kelsey B.
I am a faithful Nyx user! I love this company and all of their products. This powder is light. Lasts. Clears away imperfections. Love it!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.