BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

kierstin m.
Orlando, FL
This Is so awful, I’ve yet to find a moderately priced setting powder that works well. This is so drying and leaves an awful white cast.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
i love setting powder! really finishes off my makeup nicely makes it look more natural not caked on & this brand is great for great price
Jetchuwan R.
Racine, WI
Works well as a setting powder and foe baking under the eyes.Some creasing. Will cast a light color on darker skin tones. Easy to apply.
Kaylee H.
GALLOWAY
A good powder to set fondation. Was not blown away by this product but a cheap alternative to control oiliness and set liquid fondation.
Paola M.
This finishing studio powder gives you a really light coverage is good because it makes you feel fresh. This powder sets all your make up
Michaela P.
Aliceville
Good face powder to blend out harsh lines and cover up intense highlight. Leaves flash back and didn’t seems to fully set under eye area.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Not a fan of white finishing powder. Doesn't apply very well. Makes you look extremely pale if someone takes a picture of you with flash.
Marinés O.
Miramar, FL
Did the job had flashback however. And had a very chemical smell and weird texture. Had better powders for cheaper like the coty airspun.
Emilee E.
I enjoyed this product but noticed it caused some flashback with flash photography. It is a good option that I used for a very long time.
Samantha C.
Kings Park, NY
Best quality setting powder, does not crease at all, the finish is so natural, and its an amazing price. I would most def recommend 10/10
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.