BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amanda K.
Lyman, SC
Really good setting powder for those looker for a higher end at a lower cost. I liked the coverage , I've had better but it did the job.
Brandie A.
Waverly
I love this for under the eyes. It has a weird cooling affecting and makes my make up look amazing. I could not ask for a better powder.
Bre'Ann W.
I think the thing that worries me about most powders is the flash back and that’s definitely what nyx Gave me . It’s easy to apply though
Sabrina A.
I like this as in every day setting powder but I wouldn't set a contour with this powder because it does have slight amount of flashback
Marinés O.
Miramar, FL
Did the job had flashback however. And had a very chemical smell and weird texture. Had better powders for cheaper like the coty airspun.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Well I was disappointed in this product. It works and does it's job but it has horrible flashback. You can totally tell where you put it.
Raquel R.
Woodbridge, NJ
I felt after using this product I could still see the powder on my face. I tried it a couple times and haven't gotten it to work for me.
Christina A.
Pelzer, SC
I love this finishing powder. It does exactly what it is supposes to do and i couldn't be any happier. I recommend this finishing powder.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
i love setting powder! really finishes off my makeup nicely makes it look more natural not caked on & this brand is great for great price
Subiah M.
Woodbridge
Best setting powder give a matte finish to foundation NYX Studio Finishing Powder my makeup is never complete without using it
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.