BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jasmine D.
Makes such a difference in my make up! I don't know how I every went out without it. Really makes my face look smooth and we'll blended.
Mariah M.
This powder is so beautiful. It is great to bake or set. If makes your skin look flawless!! There is a flash back if you aren’t careful.
Cauley S.
Cleveland
This really keeps my makeup in place and looking not oily, but it is so hard to keep in the jar! As soon as I open it it goes everywhere!
Paola M.
This finishing studio powder gives you a really light coverage is good because it makes you feel fresh. This powder sets all your make up
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
This works in comparison with the MUFE HD finishing powered imo. I would repurchase this at this price point! I got this product at Ulta.
kierstin m.
Orlando, FL
This Is so awful, I’ve yet to find a moderately priced setting powder that works well. This is so drying and leaves an awful white cast.
Colleen B.
Love love love!!! I sets my liquid foundation. My pores seem to blur a little. It makes a mate finish on my face and keeps the oil down.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag once and always bought them after that. I love this. Makes for great pictures, holds the makeup and feels nice!
Julieanne R.
This powder is so powdery and gets everywhere. It also creases like crazy. Not worth the money compared to other more affordable powders.
Mae M.
Can easily bring particles into the air which can be breathed in but this makes your face matte and looks very nice if you have oily skin
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.