BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley C.
I love this so much it's my go to setting powder! it's soft, not smelly and makes my face feel great while setting my face! great choice!
Mariah M.
This powder is so beautiful. It is great to bake or set. If makes your skin look flawless!! There is a flash back if you aren’t careful.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
Easy to use and inexpensive. It works really well no matter the makeup you use. It blends well after you let it sit and work it’s magic.
Mae M.
Can easily bring particles into the air which can be breathed in but this makes your face matte and looks very nice if you have oily skin
Cauley S.
Cleveland
This really keeps my makeup in place and looking not oily, but it is so hard to keep in the jar! As soon as I open it it goes everywhere!
Miranda F.
Martinsburg, WV
Sets makeup right and does not make a huge mess like other products. It last a good amount of time and helps with creases under the eye.
Jasmine D.
Makes such a difference in my make up! I don't know how I every went out without it. Really makes my face look smooth and we'll blended.
Julianne C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the formula of this and how finely milled it is. Just wish it had a more yellow undertone. Because the flashback is BAD
Colleen B.
Love love love!!! I sets my liquid foundation. My pores seem to blur a little. It makes a mate finish on my face and keeps the oil down.
Jennifer S.
Salt Lake City
Love this finishing powder it works great and sets your makeup perfectly and looks flawless!! Its worth the money! And it's a must have..
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.