BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ashley D.
Stockton
Great product at a decent price. I love how it goes on I just dont know how well the setting works but it gives you a great finished look.
Kayla N.
Oconomowoc, WI
I use this with the nyx studio finish primer and too faced foundation. It really helps diminish the oilyness of my face and lasts a while.
Kelly B.
Estes Park
I use this personally and professionally. Works well with matte foundation. If a glow is desired, apply highlight after using this powder.
Emilie M.
Eudora
I wear this frequently, and use it to bake my face. It has awful flashback though. I wish spf wasn't in this so that this wouldn't happen.
Morgan M.
I did not like this product at all. It is suppose to go on clear but it made my face look pale. I returned it and will not purchase again.
Katt M.
Dubberly
To light for my face. It says translucent but I looked like Casper smacked the snap outta me! Hope that helped just my experience with it.
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
It's a bit cakey going on. And a bit too light when placed on top of makeup. But I do like the way it finishes when VERY CAREFULLY applied.
Kelly K.
hawthorne, NJ
Love the coverage! It keeps my make-up in check and helps me avoid looking oily. It has a light finish and doesn't look chalky which I love
Marissa p.
Victorville, CA
This is not my favorite setting powder. It works, but it doesn’t make my face look smooth. It clings to texture and darkens my foundation.
Quinn C.
The powder is okay, it does not hold your makeup as long as I would like it to though. Other than that, I think it is a pretty good powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.