BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gabrielle Z.
Duryea
I actually love this setting powder. You really can't be the price, and it does exactly what it's supposed to. I have no complaints on it.
Nicole E.
Larksville, PA
Love this stuff! I'm a make-up snob and this is an inexpensive great find! It's the perfect finish to the face before walking out the door!
Flyn M.
Westminster , MD
Leaves a beautiful finish ! It’s a truly incredible product! I’m a beauty blogger myself and this product I consistently am gravitating too
Dacoda S.
Pelham, AL
For this being an HD powder, I've never had an issue with flashback or a white cast, and with it being NYX it's at a very good price point.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is kinda poopy. It doesn't keep my oil at bay and it's so pricey for the way I use it. It's too white for me and I'm very light
Sidney A.
I don't really recommend for darker tones for it will make you look ashy. I recommend you use a setting powder that has slight color to it.
Kelly B.
Estes Park
I use this personally and professionally. Works well with matte foundation. If a glow is desired, apply highlight after using this powder.
Brianna Z.
I love this stuff and cannot get enough of it. I do feel like I get a good amount of product for the price which is very affordable.
Joia L.
I didn’t really like this product. I didn’t get the “Matte” effect I was going for and it made me look casket ready so...it’s a no from me
Thania B.
This is probably my best friend right now I use it more on my lipsticks to make them matte, and sometimes on a good day over my foundation.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.