BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
I love the price of this product and the results I get when using it! Goes on easy and smooth and makes my makeup look great and last all day
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
I hate this product. It's chalky and it smells so bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I threw it away the first time I used it
sami d.
very good. definitely comptable to the MUF ultra hd setting powder. nyx is a great brand, and the price point is great for such good quality.
Dalia L.
Houston , TX
It has flashback !!!!! Anything with flashback is an automatic NO for me :( ! It would be good if you are using no type of flash photography
jenniffer m.
This isn't bad its very finely milled so it has a lot of kick up and sometimes I inhale it. I don't do a lot of flash photos but I do like it
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is great for setting under eyes and brightening! Not too drying or chalky looking either! Works great for half the price of most others!
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
I love how well this blurs my fine lines and pores on a budget. It's dusty though, be prepared for it to fly everywhere and turn off the fan!
Jolene O.
Diberville , MS
This is a great setting powder for the price it does leave a bit of flashback though which is okay if you aren't going to be taking pictures
AmandaScripMUA S.
Clinton
This made the texture of my skin really weird and it up giving it’s one of my friends will not be buying it again and plus there’s flashback
Kacie B.
Harrisburg
i loved this powder. my problem is that i didn’t have much product in mine and i used it way too much to not have as much product as i wished
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.