BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lara O.
I like this powder because it keeps my foundation from looking Camry and it doesn’t alter the color. Fairly priced and I would recommend it.
Rachel W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Eh, this is okay. It does have a lot of flash back and it makes my skin look powdery. But it’s an okay finishing powder if you’re on a budget
shelby p.
This is amazing! It's like hairspray for your face. Keeps everything right where I put it. And makes my face feel like there's nothing on it.
Dalton M.
Fayetteville, NC
Best and favorite finishing powder. Good for under the eyes. Love it for oily areas and combination skin. Keeps making looking good all day.
Antonia L.
I used this for my Halloween makeup and it helped the makeup stayed on pretty good all day and night out at the wineries in the sun sweating.
Jaime C.
Gulfport
Amazing! Lightweight, no flashback, natural satin Matt finish. Finely milled powder. No cakey. Brush a light dusting and you are good to go!
Bridget S.
Adel, GA
This is a great powder, and it's very inexpensive. I use it to set my undereye area. The only thing I don't like is that it gets everywhere.
Kacie B.
Harrisburg
i loved this powder. my problem is that i didn’t have much product in mine and i used it way too much to not have as much product as i wished
Jeanette C.
Toms River, NJ
This finishing powder leaves your skin feeling soft and not weighed down. It is a great way to polish off your look and get that final blend.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is great for setting under eyes and brightening! Not too drying or chalky looking either! Works great for half the price of most others!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.