BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lara O.
I like this powder because it keeps my foundation from looking Camry and it doesn’t alter the color. Fairly priced and I would recommend it.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
Uh I like this powdered looks flawless under the eyes but damn does it have flash back. Just don’t plan on taking flash photography with it.
shelby p.
This is amazing! It's like hairspray for your face. Keeps everything right where I put it. And makes my face feel like there's nothing on it.
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
I hate this product. It's chalky and it smells so bad. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I threw it away the first time I used it
april h.
Add to the "YouTube made me buy it" pile. It works well; however, not sure it's superior to anything else I've tried. Inexpensive is a plus!
💗eza H.
Auburn, IL
Love love this product. First off very affordable and great on the skin. Very lightweight and gives you that airbrushed finish on your skin.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
Back before I knew what baking was, I used to cover my face in this to set my face. The powder is really fine and doesn’t make you look white
Dalia L.
Houston , TX
It has flashback !!!!! Anything with flashback is an automatic NO for me :( ! It would be good if you are using no type of flash photography
Antonia L.
I used this for my Halloween makeup and it helped the makeup stayed on pretty good all day and night out at the wineries in the sun sweating.
Meagan S.
Wallkill, NY
I wouldn’t buy this product again, it leaves terrible flashback. Not good for photographs or wedding makeup. Makes wrinkles more pronounced.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.