BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

LEELA L.
I love this powder it is great for baking your face and makeup. My only problem is that this powder is super super drying which means that a little bit goes a long way. When I apply too much I feel dry patches on my face where I applied it so try not to do that. If you already have very dry skin maybe try another powder
Yee L.
Fresno
Loved this for the price I payed for it! Make up stayed on all day. Just didn't like that fact that it was loose powder so it was easier to get it all over the place.
Anna A.
West Point, MS
The translucent is perfect! I use NYX BB cream and some days it doesn't dry down nearly enough - this stuff fixes that. I also notice removing a lot more make up at the end of the day, so it definitely prevents fading. Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin that doesn't like a lot of makeup all over their face.
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
so I’ve used my far share of finishing powders and this wasn’t my favorite. It was way to matte and clumped up foundation and I look like a weird mess. Cheap, but not worth it. Will not buy again.
Christina S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love how the powder looks on my skin. My skin type is combination/oily so it’s important to have a good setting powder the way the product is dispensed is nice because I don’t have to worry about getting too much product on my makeup sponge. Perfect for day-ware but I’d avoid using flash because I’ve gotten flashback from this product. Definitely recommend though!
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
This one is definitely comparable to the e.l.f hi-def powder, but feels a little smoother and less chalky. It does it's job and helps to keep me from turning into an oil slick at the end of the day.

I think I'll definitely find myself going back to repurchase this powder and giving it another shot!
Melis O.
This is a classic. I’ve used this for music festivals and all kinds of other things like parties and it keeps my makeup looking great and enhances my complexion in pictures. I love love love this one!!!
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This product is amazing! It’s basically the same thing as Makeup forever’s HD powder. They’re close in size and Alamo’s same packaging. The only major difference is the price!!! I’ve bought both products and I don’t find the need to carry a more expensive brand when a drugstore brand does the exact same thing!!!
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
This is a great powder, both in the loose and pressed versions. I find it to be identical to the MUFE HD powder, only a whole lot cheaper.  Camera flashback is pretty bad with this, but that's not a huge concern of mine. I did switch to the pressed version because the texture is so fine the loose would just go absolutely everywhere.
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
I didn’t give it the full five stars just because I feel like it can get a bit cakey. Let’s just say a little goes a long way with this product! I still enjoyed it thought
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.