BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Gia B.
Kent, OH
I HATE THIS POWDER. Everything about it. For starters, it’s a silica powder. It has flashback so you cannot take any flash photography or else you will look like a ghost. Also, it’s very difficult to use on a beauty sponge because it does not stick. It slips right off. The smell because it is a silica powder is horrible. It almost feels like the molecules are sticking to your nose hairs. It’s the worst. 10/10 do not recommend.
Kelsey C.
Knob Noster, MO
I use it as a face setting powder and I like the way that it makes my skin look a bit natural, very soft, and non cakey. I don’t know if it has flashback or not but it doesn’t change the color or makeup when you use it and it doesn’t emphasize pores, dry patches, or texture on my. I have dry combination skin.
Yvanna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all the powders I’ve tried, this was definitely the worst. The smell of it is horrible and it has SO much flashback. Also when I put my brush, beauty blender, or anything else in it to pick up product, a cloud of powder flies out and so I lose product too. Same thing happens when I put it on my face.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I love the affordability of NYX products. Some are better than others as far as pigmentation though. This finishing powder is very soft and it isn’t too chalky or heavy.
Anisa O.
Bronx
It's ok quality. However it smells really weird. It was easy to apply but again the smell was just too weird. I don't know if they all smell like that or if I was just unlucky and got a poor quality one. Applying other powder products on top of this looked good. But I wouldn't buy it again honestly.
Jen S.
Doesn’t leave any kind of leftover powder anywhere and it’s nice not to have to worry about finding my color. Only reason it’s a 4/5 stars is because I prefer a compact more then loose powders.
Rylee A.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff doesn't work. It sets the makeup but it leaves a white cast AND it has the worst flashback I have ever seen. I do not use this item, and have tossed it out. I basically had to go over my face with a shadow that's similar to my skin tone and not take pictures for a day with this item. Never buying again.
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
I bought this stuff after reading about it online. I have used it a few times but to be honest, I’m not totally sure what it’s supposed to do. I was deciding between this NYX powder and the same stuff from another brand, and I ended up choosing NYX because it was the same ingredients at a cheaper price.
Valeria A.
Pottstown
It’s not one of my favourite powder. When you open the container, the product goes everywhere, it’s too dusty. But It is cheap and keeps you from being shiny as well as keeping your makeup on!
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
A fabulous affordable finishing powder! I don’t believe in spending a fortune on something like finishing powder. My fav application process is with a kabuki brush. You don’t want to use too much as it will look a bit funny. A light dusting helps with shine, oil, and help longevity throughout the day.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.