BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Christa M.
Denair
I don’t use setting powder often, however when I think about it I use this one and it does a great job! I don’t feel like my face looks too powdery after I use it and you just can’t beat the price!
Christina S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love how the powder looks on my skin. My skin type is combination/oily so it’s important to have a good setting powder the way the product is dispensed is nice because I don’t have to worry about getting too much product on my makeup sponge. Perfect for day-ware but I’d avoid using flash because I’ve gotten flashback from this product. Definitely recommend though!
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
This one is definitely comparable to the e.l.f hi-def powder, but feels a little smoother and less chalky. It does it's job and helps to keep me from turning into an oil slick at the end of the day.

I think I'll definitely find myself going back to repurchase this powder and giving it another shot!
Melis O.
This is a classic. I’ve used this for music festivals and all kinds of other things like parties and it keeps my makeup looking great and enhances my complexion in pictures. I love love love this one!!!
Anna A.
West Point, MS
The translucent is perfect! I use NYX BB cream and some days it doesn't dry down nearly enough - this stuff fixes that. I also notice removing a lot more make up at the end of the day, so it definitely prevents fading. Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin that doesn't like a lot of makeup all over their face.
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
so I’ve used my far share of finishing powders and this wasn’t my favorite. It was way to matte and clumped up foundation and I look like a weird mess. Cheap, but not worth it. Will not buy again.
Amber B.
Columbia Hts, MN
I didn’t give it the full five stars just because I feel like it can get a bit cakey. Let’s just say a little goes a long way with this product! I still enjoyed it thought
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
This is a great powder, both in the loose and pressed versions. I find it to be identical to the MUFE HD powder, only a whole lot cheaper.  Camera flashback is pretty bad with this, but that's not a huge concern of mine. I did switch to the pressed version because the texture is so fine the loose would just go absolutely everywhere.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This product is amazing! It’s basically the same thing as Makeup forever’s HD powder. They’re close in size and Alamo’s same packaging. The only major difference is the price!!! I’ve bought both products and I don’t find the need to carry a more expensive brand when a drugstore brand does the exact same thing!!!
Kelsey C.
Knob Noster, MO
I use it as a face setting powder and I like the way that it makes my skin look a bit natural, very soft, and non cakey. I don’t know if it has flashback or not but it doesn’t change the color or makeup when you use it and it doesn’t emphasize pores, dry patches, or texture on my. I have dry combination skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.