BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
This is the best. I used to spend tons of money on fancier brands, but this works just as well! I reach for this more than I reach for my Laura Mercier powder.
Emily L.
Denver, CO
I really like his setting powder. I tend to use it under my eyes and on my upper checks as well as my nose chin and forehead. It helps my face not get shinny.
Cortney F.
I typically use It cosmetics loose powder, but decided to try this as a cheaper alternative. It makes my face really white and overall just doesn't look good.
Tai B.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is my favorite setting powder to date! It's easy to set with a beauty blender and is completely colorless on the skin. It's also great for powder baking
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
I LOVE THIS SETTING POWDER!! It works WONDERS! I used to really like the Makeup Forever's setting powder but i like this so much more bc its so much cheaper!
Zeleste A.
NYX is by far my favorite drug store brand of makeup. I absolutely love all their products. This one gives you that nice finish without drying out your face.
Sarah M.
Galveston, TX
Someone recommended this to me and they must be crazy. It has a horrible smell, doesn't go on easily, and did nothing for my skin. I was highly disappointed.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
One of my favorite drugstore powders!! Beautiful silky texture, easy to apply, and doesn’t show up white on the skin! Great product, and very cost-effective!
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
Great finishing powder. Lovely texture and at $6.99 it's a steal. Does leave a bit of a white cast on your skin so I'd only suggest using if you don't mind.
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
I like this finishing powder. It keeps my makeup in place and stops cream from creasing. After a few hours it starts to break down and needs to be reapplied.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.