BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I'm not a huge fan of this finishing powder. I thought at first it was going to be a good one, but it leaves a white cast and my face looks to powdery with it.
Celeste L.
Virginia Beach, VA
this products isn’t my favorite. i mostly use it because it’s what i have but it leaves me feeling so powdery and i hate the smell. leaves horrible flashback!
MacKenzie M.
Thibodaux, LA
It is very silky and velvety, makes the skin look soft and helps blur out the skin. I wouldn’t consider it the best Powder out there but it gets the job done.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Maybe it's just me but I hate all of the excess powder that flys out of the container. Maybe because it's the micro powder. I'm not sure it's just not for me.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
I wanted to love this but couldn't. It was far too dry for me and had a terrible white cast. Even a little tiny but was too much and made my face look crepe-y.
Monica G.
Not a big fan of this product. It works if you use a lil' to set your foundation. Not a product for baking at all! Make your face look white with flash back!😕
St⭐r C.
Roseburg, OR
I own this and I use it but I have not found out if it flashes back yet. Its good if you are on a budget and want to try out setting powders before jumping in.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This wasn't the best powder or worst that I've ever tried. It did it's job but left me looking very pale. It also was just a big mess. Powder gets everywhere.
Jetta B.
mayer
I am not a fan of this finishing powder. It leaves splotches on my makeup when I use it. There is no sun protection. I also think it’s way to fine of a powder.
Hailey H.
This product is amazing. It smoothes your skin and makes it look flawless. It’s very lightweight but definitely makes your makeup look better and last longer.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.