BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Saley D.
Piscataway, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Not sure I like this powder too much. It’s a little too white and leaves a cast. It’s great for setting eyeshadow primers but definitely not for the whole face
Chelsea M.
Great finishing powder from a great brand. Easy to use, easy to apply, and easy to buy at a great price! What more could you ask for? Good for all skin types.
Celeste L.
Virginia Beach, VA
this products isn’t my favorite. i mostly use it because it’s what i have but it leaves me feeling so powdery and i hate the smell. leaves horrible flashback!
Deianeira B.
Kirksville, MO
It does a good job of setting my make up without a shine or any residue. It is easy to pick up on a beauty blender or brush, and buffs in with minimal effort.
Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
This is a great finishing powder. I like it mostly because it's drugstore and it is so affordable. It does have a little flashback but I just don't pile it on!
Jetta B.
mayer
I am not a fan of this finishing powder. It leaves splotches on my makeup when I use it. There is no sun protection. I also think it’s way to fine of a powder.
Ashlynn F.
Iowa Park, TX
I tried this because of all the great reviews nyx gets on all their products. This one was just ok and kind of forgettable. I’ve found better powders elsewhere
Neha P.
I love products that don't cost me an arm and a leg, but stand top for quality! And this product is one of them!! Fall in love with nyx more and more nowadays!
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
So I tried this product it was really silky and nice and I really liked it until I took a picture with the Flash you could see all the spots where I had baked
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
For an affordable alternative to all those big brands, don’t let this powder fall behind! It works just as good if not better than all those higher end brands.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.