BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Desiree P.
Castle Rock, CO
I did not like this powder at all. This powder will definitely give you flashback and it’s not suitable for dry skin. The smell was also very chemically.
Elsa A.
Van Meter
I don’t use makeup that often so when I do I like to use this low cost finishing powder. It keeps the makeup on if I need it. Good thing to have on hand.
Clara C.
Richland, WA
One of my favorite finishing finishing powders, and wonderful product for the price! The product is a bit small but you definitely get what you pay for.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
Finishing powder is s must have for a complete look. It helps set my foundation for a long day of teaching when I can’t always stop and look in a mirror.
Chishala C.
ATLANTA, GA
This can used by everybody rather professional mua or regular glam goddess very affordable!! Will always give a clean finish faced look and last all day
Jackie S.
For how much this cost, this product is outstanding. It kept my concealer from creasing all day. It’s very easy to apply. Worked well with my oily skin.
Sam D.
Taylor, PA
Love this powder. Deff a 100% dupe for the makeup forever ultra HD powder. It does leave a flashback when taking photos. But for day time use it’s great.
Kaylie B.
Conowingo, MD
Nyx finishing powder is my go to. I can never NOT have this product on hand at all times. It sets my makeup perfectly and it feels like nothing is there.
MaKenna B.
Fort Wayne, IN
The Nyx studio finishing powder is a very effective product that is also a very affordable alternative if you are not looking to spend a lot of money (:
Sophia L.
Winston-Salem, NC
Don't wear it if you're going to sweat or you're oily- it WILL separate and get chalky. Otherwise, it's easy to use and works very well for everyday use.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.