BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Sets the face and leaves it matte. BUT even if I use a little, it makes me so white and powdery! You can definitely tell in photos what powder I used that day!!
Monica G.
Not a big fan of this product. It works if you use a lil' to set your foundation. Not a product for baking at all! Make your face look white with flash back!ūüėē
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
So I tried this product it was really silky and nice and I really liked it until I took a picture with the Flash you could see all the spots where I had baked
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
Maybe it's just me but I hate all of the excess powder that flys out of the container. Maybe because it's the micro powder. I'm not sure it's just not for me.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
One of my favorites. A little goes a long way and it always finishes my look perfectly. And it's affordable and works just as well as the higher priced brands.
bailey b.
Kingsport
I absolutely hate this product it dries out your face and gives your face a weird texture and the flashback is awful I do not recommend this product to anyone
Abigail D.
united ststes
Purchased at: Target
This doesn't leave my face feeling or looking cakey at all and hmmm lends flawlessly I would just be careful with the little bit of flashback you get with this
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This wasn't the best powder or worst that I've ever tried. It did it's job but left me looking very pale. It also was just a big mess. Powder gets everywhere.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the only setting powder I use, it is amazing and so affordable. It doesn't leave any cakey or white residue, and my makeup lasts forever with this on.
Keirstin F.
Rock Hill, SC
I like how this setting powder makes my skin feel to the touch but hate how it looks. It leaves a white cast and causes my foundation and concealer to cake up.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.