BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
This helped me not look shiny in my wedding photos. It certainly made my skin silky smooth as well. I don’t use it all the time, but I see how useful it can be.
Cori R.
Eau Claire, WI
Two words....flash back. It’s nice lower price setting powder but don’t use the flash when taking a photo. Packaging is nice but I would recommend or buy again.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way and you get such a beautiful, matte finish with this product. NYX is the best, especially if you're on a budget.
Dawn H.
For the price this product performs as expected! There was some flashback on some of the photos that are taken when I wore this so it’s not my favorite product!
Annette C.
Havent really noticed a difference when using it besides it dries up the liquid foundation i use. Not sure about if it makes the foundation stay in place longer
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
AWFUL SMELL. That’s my only huge complaint. Fallout wasn’t bad and I enjoyed the price tag over other brands. Would buy again, even if I have to hold my breath.
Karina B.
S Pasadena, CA
Great for setting concealer but if you baked and put to much on it might leave the face a little to white lol but it works great if you use the right amount !!!
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
It's an okay product. I dislike the smell. I have dry skin and have figured out some powders are not for me. This product would be better on combo skin or oily.
Sheena M.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to powder. I love how light weight it is. I purchased mine from Ulta when the NYX products were BOGO. they have that sale often so keep a eye out.
Rachel W.
Gainesville
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder set my makeup very well and has a great price point. However, it cast a ton of flashback on my skin during photos, so I sadly cannot use it anymore.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.