BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jazzy J.
Long Beach, CA
This is some of the best finishing powder I've used besides MAC it's really light weight on your face so it doesn't feel like you're wearing much one of my favorite products recently it has began my sisters as well .
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is super white a silica-y. Not my favorite formula and while it does work, it kind of sits on the skin and doesn’t blend into the foundation to create a seamless look so I did not repurchase.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
I use this to bake my face and it keeps my makeup on all day! I just put it on with a sponge and then use a brush to blend in. Doesn't show in pictures and goes great with my oily skin.
Allie K.
Oxford, MS
I don’t really tell much of a difference with any finishing powder. I did notice that one of the times I used this, spots of white showed up on my face in pictures and it was not pretty.
Patti Ann S.
Ten out of ten. This should be in every woman's makeup bag. Works perfectly alone or on top of foundation. Lasts for hours. Amazing for the summer when sweating is inevitable.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I really liked this finishing powder. It went on evenly and felt very light on my skin. This helped extend the look of my makeup easily from day to late night and kept everything flawless.
Brianna B.
This finishing powder is so nice! I love how soft and smooth my fave felt after I used it but I also didn't feel like I was wearing pounds of makeup which was nice.
Eleanor c.
This stuff is amazing, its perfect photo ready powder, i use this for dance shows. and its amazing. It definitely mattifies your face. without making it cakey.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Amy J.
NYX Cosmetics Studio Finishing Powder in my opinion is a vey good (but not amazing) makeup
Setting powder. It does exactly what it says it will
but no more. If you are looking for an effective buy affordable setting powder this is a good option.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.