BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
I have oily/combo skin and this powder may be good for other people but not for me. It doesn't set my foundation and my foundation slides right off my skin.
Bailey C.
Arlington
Amazing I use this everytime I do my face . when I'm applying my pair pot to my eyes I set it with this so it won't crease and after I apply my foundation .
Trisha J.
Eau Claire, WI
As with all NYX products the price is decent, it’s a little difficult to bake with but it gives a nice matte looking finish if just used for regular setting.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I lI've the coverage it gives. It is very light weight and doesn't irritate the skin. It also doesn't leave a caked on look, which is a huge plus in my book!
Amanda D.
Elko, NV
This isnt my favorite but it isnt the worst. Sometimes need to be built to set foundation proper and blending isnt always the easiest but still worth buying
Alyssa B.
This is a great product to set your concealer and foundation but sometimes in different lighting it can give you flashback but over all its a great product!!
Morgan O.
Orange, CA
This is my favorite drug store setting powder. It’s so inexpensive and absolutely does the job. I would recommend this setting powder to anyone and everyone!
Júlia K.
leaves a totally silky-dry finish and the feel to the touch is very pleasant! It also lasts a lot on the skin, holding the oil for hours, not to say all day
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
Very chalky and now powdery like I like. It leaves a lot of residue behind even after brushing away. It does not have a nice smell like other products have.
Julia S.
Seekonk, MA
This finishing powder works great and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. I put a little bit on over my bronzer In the morning. I would buy this product again
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.