BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Zendini B.
Great for setting my highlight and bb cream on lazy days to keep the shine away even used it once to remove grease from my hair as i ran out of dry shampoo
Kersten B.
I have used many many many different translucent powders to lower my oiliness and nothing compares! I happened upon this at target and I will never switch!
Jessica H.
Rochester, NY
This product is amazing. Once it set my make up I had no budging. Be careful about the amount you use though, too much and you look like a powdered donut.
HogwartsAlumni c.
Bowie MD
This is a great powder the only thing wrong is that if you apply a generous amount it makes your face a little pale. So I recommend only applying a little.
Sean W.
Love this powder! It blurs out makeup so nicely and is also great for baking without looking cakey. Doesn't create flashback once it properly settled too!
Tessa S.
Not my favorite product but it works well when your foundation is a tad bit oily. I just add some of this on top of it and it makes a dramatic difference.
Emily D.
Indianapolis , IN
I enjoyed using this finishing powder. I did notice it clinches to dry patches but is perfect so normal-oily skin. It kept my makeup in place for 8 hours.
Marlene A.
This was my first time using this product and I just love it it takes away the shine and it sets your makeup and it leaves you looking absolutely flawless
Britney S.
Newark, OH
I purchased this a few months ago and I have quite a bit of product still left. It caused horrible flash back and I did not like the way it sat on my face.
Jazbel L.
Park City, IL
Setts my makeup. But if you are taking flash photography with flash you will get a lot of white flash back. Great for day use only when not taking pictures
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.