BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Carley C.
Peoria , IL
Love it! Sets make up great! Only issue is that it can have a little flash back if you are using flash photography but not near as bad as some other powders
Leah C.
It's way too loose of powder. I cannot hardly use it because of inhaling it! It didn't control my oily facial shine either. Just left my skin flaky looking.
Kristen S.
This one left my skin soft and set but also left some weird spots where it almost looks plastic. I like the product but that stopped me from buying it again.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
One of my favorite drugstore powders!! Beautiful silky texture, easy to apply, and doesn’t show up white on the skin! Great product, and very cost-effective!
Alexa B.
Not a fan. So difficult to get it to stay on my face & leaves flashback. Very disappointed because I LOVE NYX, but this product did me wrong many times.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love this setting powder to bake my under eye.it doesn't set into the fine under Eye lines and it makes your makeup look air brushed and flawless.#contest
Brittany C.
Riverside, CA
Has a very smooth finish feels a little weird at first but overall it’s awesome. A little goes a long way if you put too much you’ll be reallyyyyy pale white
Zeleste A.
NYX is by far my favorite drug store brand of makeup. I absolutely love all their products. This one gives you that nice finish without drying out your face.
Giovanna B.
Millville , NJ
This was a horrible product. When I use the flash on my camera you saw white specs all over your face. It's very chalky like. I do not recommend it at all!
Elizabeth D.
Flashback flashback flashback. You looked white in photos if you use even just a tad too much of it. It’s nice in natural light but forget it for pictures.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.