BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Leah C.
It's way too loose of powder. I cannot hardly use it because of inhaling it! It didn't control my oily facial shine either. Just left my skin flaky looking.
Alyssa B.
This is a great product to set your concealer and foundation but sometimes in different lighting it can give you flashback but over all its a great product!!
Tai B.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is my favorite setting powder to date! It's easy to set with a beauty blender and is completely colorless on the skin. It's also great for powder baking
Lily N.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite finishing powder so far! It keeps my makeup on all day and leaves it feeling freshly powdered for almost the same amount of time. Great!
Alexa B.
Not a fan. So difficult to get it to stay on my face & leaves flashback. Very disappointed because I LOVE NYX, but this product did me wrong many times.
Simona S.
Glendale, NY
Using this to set my makeup really makes a world of a difference. Without it my makeup just looks incomplete and sometimes it even creases. Love this powder!
Sammie B.
Silver Spring, MD
I found that it did nothing to keep my makeup from wearing off during the day, no matter how much I used. Not my favorite product, and I would not recommend.
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
This is another great product by NYX! I love how it helps fill in my lines and makes my skin look smooth. Sometimes, my skin does look a little caked though.
Brittany C.
Riverside, CA
Has a very smooth finish feels a little weird at first but overall it’s awesome. A little goes a long way if you put too much you’ll be reallyyyyy pale white
Bethany S.
Melbourne, FL
It's so fine and makes my undereyes feel sooo smooth and doesn't make my concealer crease. The only bad thing is it leaves a really bad white cast/flashback.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.