BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Karly W.
I love it since i live in florida and it is always hot this helps my makeup stay on longer all year long without my skin looking oily. recommend to everyone
Morgan O.
Orange , CA
This is my favorite drug store setting powder. It’s so inexpensive and absolutely does the job. I would recommend this setting powder to anyone and everyone!
Kaytlynn D.
I love having this as a back up whenever I run out of my go to. Great product for the price you pay for it. Great to keep in the car or purse for emergencies
Emily H.
Houston
This stuff is awesome. It sets my makeup so I don’t have to worry about it wearing off half way throughout the day. It’s affordable and just a great product.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Does just like you said for translucent setting powder helps you bake the rest of face how to keep everything where it belongs and route to make them to give
Viviana T.
Inglewood
I think it does an okay work. I do not think it works as well as others I have tried. However it does get the work done. I just had high expectations of it.
Hannah D.
I really liked this powder because it was light in color and in weight on the face, it observed oil nicely, and it kept my skin looking pretty nice all day.
Charletta B.
N Charleston, SC
This product really gives me life I feel like a breath of fresh air. My makeup last all day. And I really like the fact that it doesn't leave my face chalky
Mivette G.
No flashback and covered fine lines and my pores. It’s good for Combination skin. It is ver fine so it makes a mess. But it keeps my makeup on all day long.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
Very chalky and now powdery like I like. It leaves a lot of residue behind even after brushing away. It does not have a nice smell like other products have.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.