BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Carla D.
Robertsdale
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not like this product at all very cheap in price no matter the amount applied it looked very white on my face it did not seem to really be a setting powder so I return the product would not buy again
Taylor K.
Winter haven
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this a while ago but it was a great undereye setting powder. It’s really good for baking, ive recommended this powder so many times to friends or when people ask me about my makeup. Great product.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This powder was my holy grail powder for years! This powder is incredible for setting your face if you have a long day and want your makeup to look incredible throughout the entire day. Let me make this clear though: do NOT use this powder if there's going to be flash photography and do NOT use this powder to bake. You will have the worst flashback since it's a white, translucent powder and this just isn't the type of powder you want to bake with because it has a baby powder consistency. If you just need a powder for normal day-to-day wear, I highly suggest this. If you work in the food industry you'll absolutely love this. I used to work and Auntie Anne's and I wore this every time I had to work because being around the warm oven, butter, and just working an 8 hour shift can take a toll on my makeup, but this powder kept my makeup looking flawless and I never got oily! I also think it has a blurring effect because it just makes your skin look so smooth, almost airbrushed.
Nastassia L.
Sacramento , CA
I did not care for this product very much. I think because it’s cheap and has more of a matte finish but it’s very chalky and there’s a lot of flashback from this my make up did not stay in place but I would say that and just wasn’t working for me maybe I didn’t know how to use it correctly when I first bought the product but I don’t really care for it I probably wouldn’t recommend this product because there are a few that I have tried that I like more than this one
Kira S.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I'm usually not this harsh on products I don't like, but if I could give this powder no stars I would. This is one of the few products that I actually hate. It claims to be a "colorless shade that can be used for all skin tones" but unless you're literally white as a ghost, I can't see it working. It dried out my undereyes, creased my concealer, and brought out texture. For an "HD Photogenic" powder, it has severe flashback in photos. Even looking in a mirror in both natural and fluorescent lighting, I could see the powder sitting under my eyes everywhere I applied it. It smells like dusty, ground up chalk, and the actual packaging makes it messy to use. The only good thing I can say about this is the powder itself is very finely milled and does feel smooth to the touch, but unfortunately that's its only pro. I will never purchase this again, I absolutely regret buying it, and I don't recommend it to anyone at all. Save your money!
naomi c.
new york city
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best price point for a solid setting powder. I don’t “bake,” so I can’t speak on using it for that. But applying it with a fluffy brush helps lock my makeup in place for a full day
Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
I used to really like this product. I thought it settled nicely onto my skin and kept me from getting too greasy. Maybe it’s the other products i’m using now, but it seems to almost wear off of my foundation instead of keeping it set. Right when I apply it, it looks nice and smooth but it doesn’t even last through the car ride to work before I notice it creasing my under eyes.
Tiffany V.
Chico
I love a lot of Nyx products and I actually think that this is a very decent setting powder unfortunately for me I haven't been able to find a powder that works for my dry skin and this was just another one that didn't work for me because of that reason, but I do think that it's a really affordable powder that in my opinion was very close to the Laura Mercier powder so if you're looking for a more affordable setting powder then I would definitely recommend this
Addy K.
Rhinelander
Purchased at: Walmart
It did its job but not as well as other products. Left my skin feeling strange and made blending other powders seem like more work. Would use it in a pinch but definitely not my favorite.
Olivia G.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I literally hated this stuff. Hd powders typically look beautiful on videos and stuff and without flash, but this powder sat on top of my makeup and wouldn’t let anything blend properly.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.