BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Sets the face and leaves it matte. BUT even if I use a little, it makes me so white and powdery! You can definitely tell in photos what powder I used that day!!
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
This product was to white for my skin tone didn't work for me I didn't like how it sat on top of my foundation. So I gave it to my sister and it worked for her.
Rachel W.
Gainesville
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder set my makeup very well and has a great price point. However, it cast a ton of flashback on my skin during photos, so I sadly cannot use it anymore.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
I like this but I wish the powder was more loose. The price is very nice though and it works well. I prefer the airspun brand the most for this kind of product.
Ashley L.
Eugene, OR
This is a great product for if you are on a budget. However, it does have quite a bit of flash back which is not something i am looking for in a setting powder!
Makaili S.
Indianapolis, IN
Not too bad of a setting powder. Be cautious of how much you use because it can get cakey. I prefer Laura Mercier over this powder especially for my under eyes.
Cori R.
Eau Claire, WI
Two words....flash back. It’s nice lower price setting powder but don’t use the flash when taking a photo. Packaging is nice but I would recommend or buy again.
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but I remember it doing the job. I normally always splurge on my makeup unless I’m just totally broke and need something.
Kristen M.
My IT cosmetics drugstore dup leave skin smooth and even it does not last as long throughout the day but longer than any other drug store product I’ve tried
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
It's an okay product. I dislike the smell. I have dry skin and have figured out some powders are not for me. This product would be better on combo skin or oily.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.