BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelsey S.
Wilmette , IL
Find another finishing powder. This feels incredibly drying and OMG the flashback is awful! Do not take any photos with the flash on while wearing this product!
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
Not bad for the price! Definitely helps set my under eye concealer. Very translucent but be careful not to use too much or will be noticeable in pictures.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way and you get such a beautiful, matte finish with this product. NYX is the best, especially if you're on a budget.
Sue M.
Brooklyn, NY
Though i do not use it every day or even every time I wear makeup. But it works well. It does help keep your makeup in place and giving it the finishing look.
Kelly C.
Super fine powder, translucent and white. This is such a great deal. In my opinion it works as well as the high end powders! Great for setting concealer.
Marie H.
Although the powder looks great on the skin in natural daylight, it is really not the best for taking pictures. It gives a lot of flashback which I didn't like
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
A makeup artist told me about this to get rid of the shine on my T-Zone. I absolutely love it. J use it with and without makeup. The price is supper good too.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
I wanted to love this but couldn't. It was far too dry for me and had a terrible white cast. Even a little tiny but was too much and made my face look crepe-y.
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
this powder wasn't my favorite. it didn't really feel like it did anything for me. i think powder is one of those things that are worth spending more money on
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
For an affordable alternative to all those big brands, don’t let this powder fall behind! It works just as good if not better than all those higher end brands.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.