BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Paulina A.
Laredo
This powder really does minimize pores and mattifies your skin. It is inexpensive but works great, I don’t see myself buying another powder besides this ones.
Celeste L.
Virginia Beach, VA
this products isn’t my favorite. i mostly use it because it’s what i have but it leaves me feeling so powdery and i hate the smell. leaves horrible flashback!
Kacey R.
Pilot Point, TX
This is super messy, and because it is an HD powder, it gives it away cast anytime you are taking pictures, and for the price you do not get very much product
Keirstin F.
Rock Hill, SC
I like how this setting powder makes my skin feel to the touch but hate how it looks. It leaves a white cast and causes my foundation and concealer to cake up.
Ashlynn F.
Iowa Park, TX
I tried this because of all the great reviews nyx gets on all their products. This one was just ok and kind of forgettable. I’ve found better powders elsewhere
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
So I tried this product it was really silky and nice and I really liked it until I took a picture with the Flash you could see all the spots where I had baked
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This wasn't the best powder or worst that I've ever tried. It did it's job but left me looking very pale. It also was just a big mess. Powder gets everywhere.
Monica G.
Not a big fan of this product. It works if you use a lil' to set your foundation. Not a product for baking at all! Make your face look white with flash back!😕
bailey b.
Kingsport
I absolutely hate this product it dries out your face and gives your face a weird texture and the flashback is awful I do not recommend this product to anyone
Erica C.
Good product very affordable. Perfect to achieve a flawless finish although it did give me flash back w flash photography. I do not know if i will repurchase.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.