BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
For an affordable alternative to all those big brands, don’t let this powder fall behind! It works just as good if not better than all those higher end brands.
Kendra S.
Cheney, WA
Nothing special about this, it works for setting my under eye area but not my favorite, sometimes I think it makes my foundation look a bit blotch and orange.
Marie H.
Although the powder looks great on the skin in natural daylight, it is really not the best for taking pictures. It gives a lot of flashback which I didn't like
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
A makeup artist told me about this to get rid of the shine on my T-Zone. I absolutely love it. J use it with and without makeup. The price is supper good too.
Brandan T.
somerville
I like this powder a lot but I have trouble with flashback and it’s not the best for dry skin. But that still might be my skill and getting used to the powder
MacKenzie M.
Thibodaux, LA
It is very silky and velvety, makes the skin look soft and helps blur out the skin. I wouldn’t consider it the best Powder out there but it gets the job done.
Maisie C.
Portland , OR
I like this just to set my CC cream in place. I use a small amount & don’t have very oily skin but I find it gives a good finish that never looks too powdery.
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
I wanted to love this but couldn't. It was far too dry for me and had a terrible white cast. Even a little tiny but was too much and made my face look crepe-y.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
One of my favorites. A little goes a long way and it always finishes my look perfectly. And it's affordable and works just as well as the higher priced brands.
Paulina A.
Laredo
This powder really does minimize pores and mattifies your skin. It is inexpensive but works great, I don’t see myself buying another powder besides this ones.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.