BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cortney F.
I typically use It cosmetics loose powder, but decided to try this as a cheaper alternative. It makes my face really white and overall just doesn't look good.
Hollie M.
Albuquerque, NM
So I tried this product it was really silky and nice and I really liked it until I took a picture with the Flash you could see all the spots where I had baked
Kelle P.
Loveland, OH
I love this finishing powder. My face often becomes greasy throughout the day and/or night and with this powder I find that my face never gets that shiny look!
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This wasn't the best powder or worst that I've ever tried. It did it's job but left me looking very pale. It also was just a big mess. Powder gets everywhere.
Kelly C.
Super fine powder, translucent and white. This is such a great deal. In my opinion it works as well as the high end powders! Great for setting concealer.
Keirstin F.
Rock Hill, SC
I like how this setting powder makes my skin feel to the touch but hate how it looks. It leaves a white cast and causes my foundation and concealer to cake up.
Emily L.
Denver, CO
I really like his setting powder. I tend to use it under my eyes and on my upper checks as well as my nose chin and forehead. It helps my face not get shinny.
Monica G.
Not a big fan of this product. It works if you use a lil' to set your foundation. Not a product for baking at all! Make your face look white with flash back!ūüėē
Brandy J.
Hercules, CA
Like all setting powders it comes off making me (because of darker skin) look like a ghost. However, after a half hour it absorbs and my makeup last for hours.
Erica C.
Good product very affordable. Perfect to achieve a flawless finish although it did give me flash back w flash photography. I do not know if i will repurchase.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.