BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kacey R.
Pilot Point, TX
This is super messy, and because it is an HD powder, it gives it away cast anytime you are taking pictures, and for the price you do not get very much product
MacKenzie M.
Thibodaux, LA
It is very silky and velvety, makes the skin look soft and helps blur out the skin. I wouldn’t consider it the best Powder out there but it gets the job done.
Ashley A.
The packaging is tiny. It is really affordable and very soft when applying which I love. However the package is so tiny it’s hard to fit a beauty blender in it
Tonya B.
Elk Grove, CA
I wanted to love this but couldn't. It was far too dry for me and had a terrible white cast. Even a little tiny but was too much and made my face look crepe-y.
Stephanie G.
Interlaken, NY
I have fair toned skin anyways, so I don't notice any obnoxious white residue left over. It sets my makeup nicely and gives an even, clear finish to my makeup.
Kendra S.
Cheney, WA
Nothing special about this, it works for setting my under eye area but not my favorite, sometimes I think it makes my foundation look a bit blotch and orange.
Paulina A.
Laredo
This powder really does minimize pores and mattifies your skin. It is inexpensive but works great, I don’t see myself buying another powder besides this ones.
Dalisia B.
Daly City, CA
This was a great product for such a lower price or if you're on a budget. It's super powder like tho and it kind of gives you that ghost looking look in photos
Chelsea M.
Great finishing powder from a great brand. Easy to use, easy to apply, and easy to buy at a great price! What more could you ask for? Good for all skin types.
Emily L.
Denver, CO
I really like his setting powder. I tend to use it under my eyes and on my upper checks as well as my nose chin and forehead. It helps my face not get shinny.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.