BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
I love this powder! It makes my skin look and feel so soft and velvety and it mattifies! I also retouch with this after I become oily as if it was a blotting powder and it makes my makeup look brand new as if I just put it on, only downfall is that it does flash back! So I don't recommend wearing it if you plan on taking flash pictures
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Nyx is very affordable. This product is just horrible. It has you looking like a ghost. It does not set makeup. Has the worst flash back in photos. Product prices ranges from $5-$20.
Lyssa D.
Expensive considering all the other cheaper options available. I think I paid about $9 for this product. ELF has an almost identical product for about $6.
And there’s also Coty for about $5. I will not be repurchasing. It is a true white translucent so that’s nice for the fair skinned community. But it will not keep you matte all day if you have oily skin. Prepare to need to reapply or blot.
Janelle M.
Hello flashback! This product came off very white on my skin and was horrible in photos. It was really affordable but not worth it. I was gifted this by a pal and will likely not use it often. Might mix it with another powder to see if it will reduce the white cast and flashback. It's also patchy and drying and all around icky.
Rebecca V.
Los angeles, CA
This product is great for the day time as it sets your makeup and makes it look super smooth but it does give you flashback which is the case for most hd powders and I just can’t trust a powder like that. If you are looking for an affordable day time powder that you know you won’t be taking flash photography then this is great
Tia E.
Perfect if you’re looking to set a matte face. There is no sun protection in this. I would say very good for oily skin. Maybe a bit too dry for an already dry face. Would buy again but only for matte looks.
Eleanor S.
Canton, Ohio
Great product! I would compare it to Laura Mercier’s setting powder, at a drugstore price. A little bit goes a long way and is great for both underneath and over your foundation.
Gabrielle S.
Spruce Pine, NC
I really dislike this product. The powder is very finely milled so it is really hard to pick up with a brush or sponge, and if you can get it to pick up it still goes all over your clothing and bathroom. On top of all of that it gives horrible flashback, and doesn’t even do a very good job of setting your makeup in the first place.
Lexi S.
Danville , VA
Nyx is my favorite drug store makeup. It is so affordable, but it is still high quality. This product left my makeup set and prevented my face from looking too oily! I recommend
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
FLASHBACK! That is all I think about when I see this powder. I have oily skin and this powder made my skin feel super dry. You can get a better setting powder even for the same price. I personally wouldn’t recommend this product to others.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.