BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tammy W.
E Fairfield, VT
I absolutely love this product. It is my favorite! It covers all my blemishes with minimum effort.
Olivia B.
Hermitage
An average alternative for any high end setting powder. It works pretty well for baking the face.
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I just finished all of mine recently! It was very worth it and I think everyone should try it
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I love this! It doesn't give a flashback when using your camera, it keeps me perfectly matte!
Asha 🌻.
Atlanta, GA
Not for my dark skin girls unfortunately. It’s super white and doesn’t blend in well at all
Marley C.
I pair this finishing powder with the #nyxcosmetics setting spray and it works perfectly. My makeup lasts all day. It is easy to use. I would recommend this to others with the use of the setting spray.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
I love this setting powder. It works so well and its also super affordable. I dont regret purchasing this and i find my self using this powder more then others!
Amanda V.
Simpsonville, SC
This helped me not look shiny in my wedding photos. It certainly made my skin silky smooth as well. I don’t use it all the time, but I see how useful it can be.
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but I remember it doing the job. I normally always splurge on my makeup unless I’m just totally broke and need something.
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn’t a big fan of this. The smell of it is really bad and it gets everywhere. It’s a very messy product. I’ve also found that it leaves flashback in photos.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.