BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn’t a big fan of this. The smell of it is really bad and it gets everywhere. It’s a very messy product. I’ve also found that it leaves flashback in photos.
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
AWFUL SMELL. That’s my only huge complaint. Fallout wasn’t bad and I enjoyed the price tag over other brands. Would buy again, even if I have to hold my breath.
Sheena M.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to powder. I love how light weight it is. I purchased mine from Ulta when the NYX products were BOGO. they have that sale often so keep a eye out.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
This stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way and you get such a beautiful, matte finish with this product. NYX is the best, especially if you're on a budget.
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
The white cast this powder leaves is the worst I have ever experienced. I would not recommend it to those with dark skin. At least my concealer stayed in place.
Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Sets the face and leaves it matte. BUT even if I use a little, it makes me so white and powdery! You can definitely tell in photos what powder I used that day!!
Karina B.
S Pasadena, CA
Great for setting concealer but if you baked and put to much on it might leave the face a little to white lol but it works great if you use the right amount !!!
Tiana M.
I have really oily skin and this powder sets my makeup and keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day! I also use it to bake my concealer and I love it!
Annette C.
Havent really noticed a difference when using it besides it dries up the liquid foundation i use. Not sure about if it makes the foundation stay in place longer
Ashlynn F.
Iowa Park, TX
I tried this because of all the great reviews nyx gets on all their products. This one was just ok and kind of forgettable. I’ve found better powders elsewhere
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.