BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelsey S.
Wilmette , IL
Find another finishing powder. This feels incredibly drying and OMG the flashback is awful! Do not take any photos with the flash on while wearing this product!
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
This product was to white for my skin tone didn't work for me I didn't like how it sat on top of my foundation. So I gave it to my sister and it worked for her.
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
Not bad for the price! Definitely helps set my under eye concealer. Very translucent but be careful not to use too much or will be noticeable in pictures.
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
I like this but I wish the powder was more loose. The price is very nice though and it works well. I prefer the airspun brand the most for this kind of product.
Samantha F.
This powder is good & does a very good job. Doesn’t leave you white looking after using. Nyx products are starting to be really good. My fav drug store make up.
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but I remember it doing the job. I normally always splurge on my makeup unless I’m just totally broke and need something.
Makaili S.
Indianapolis, IN
Not too bad of a setting powder. Be cautious of how much you use because it can get cakey. I prefer Laura Mercier over this powder especially for my under eyes.
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
AWFUL SMELL. That’s my only huge complaint. Fallout wasn’t bad and I enjoyed the price tag over other brands. Would buy again, even if I have to hold my breath.
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA
Smells funny?? It's a bit patchy and looks kinda awkward sometimes. I don't know how to explain it but it doesn't sit well on my skin. Probably won't repurchase
Dawn H.
For the price this product performs as expected! There was some flashback on some of the photos that are taken when I wore this so it’s not my favorite product!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.