BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Isabel V.
Lancaster , PA
A must have in my make up bag I love how small it is and how easy my poder comes out I'll Definitely will be buying this again
Marjorie P.
I love playing with make up and this finish powder works with all the other brands I use seamlessly! Nice on the purse too!!
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
I love anything NYX. I would highly recommend this powder over the expensive ones. There’s no flashback and does a good job
Yuliya L.
Hillsboro
Loved this until I noticed the flashback I got when taking pictures. It's a bit chalky but in thin layers it can work okay!
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
It’s a very good product for a good price, only thing that I don’t like is that you will get a flashback in your pictures
Ashley O.
Poteau, OK
I always buy the translucent powder because it goes on so smooth and flawless. I won’t ever buy another brand honestly.
Rachel N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this setting powder! Stays on most of the day. It does start to crease after a few hours so will require touch up
Jessica C.
A great setting powder. Gets rid of oil and keeps my makeup in place all day. No sun protection in this powder.
Joselin V.
This is my go-to finishing powder! It's great for combo to oily skin - although I still get a few oily patches, there are dramatically less when I use this powder. I also feel like it makes my foundation look more even and my makeup does stay longer throughout the day, though still not ALL day.
Emma B.
New Phila, OH
This product is very white. And fine. It’s hard to work with. But it is brightening for the under eyes!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.