BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Jamie H.
ARDMORE, OK
This stuff is amazing for setting the under eye area it literally helps with creasing and it hides any pores the UI have if you have texture it hides that also.
Kristen M.
My IT cosmetics drugstore dup leave skin smooth and even it does not last as long throughout the day but longer than any other drug store product I’ve tried
Mareya L.
Long Beach, CA
Smells funny?? It's a bit patchy and looks kinda awkward sometimes. I don't know how to explain it but it doesn't sit well on my skin. Probably won't repurchase
Ellie G.
Fresno, CA
This product was to white for my skin tone didn't work for me I didn't like how it sat on top of my foundation. So I gave it to my sister and it worked for her.
Makaili S.
Indianapolis, IN
Not too bad of a setting powder. Be cautious of how much you use because it can get cakey. I prefer Laura Mercier over this powder especially for my under eyes.
Dawn H.
For the price this product performs as expected! There was some flashback on some of the photos that are taken when I wore this so it’s not my favorite product!
Samantha F.
This powder is good & does a very good job. Doesn’t leave you white looking after using. Nyx products are starting to be really good. My fav drug store make up.
Ashley L.
Eugene, OR
This is a great product for if you are on a budget. However, it does have quite a bit of flash back which is not something i am looking for in a setting powder!
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
I love this setting powder. It works so well and its also super affordable. I dont regret purchasing this and i find my self using this powder more then others!
Cori R.
Eau Claire
Two words....flash back. It’s nice lower price setting powder but don’t use the flash when taking a photo. Packaging is nice but I would recommend or buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.