BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sydney O.
Robbins , TN
Finely milled powder, feels like velvet on skin. Matte Finish, but has TERRIBLE white cast. Flashback is at max with this product. Such a loose powder.. gets everywhere! Would not recommend.
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
I love this powder this is my Dailey finishing powder. I like using it under my eyes, nose and chin all these places I crease if I do not use this setting powder.
Kade T.
It sets your makeup very nicely, but don't take pictures with flash on when you wear it. You definitely get the white powder look. Other than that it looks great and is a nice setting powder. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Rachel S.
This is a very nice setting powder I use everyday. This powder leave a very nice matte finish and isn't at all cakey. This product I feel could go for any skin type. And I for sure will buy this product again
Danni G.
Does fix creasing in makeup but definitely not good for wearing. Any time it catches the light just right or a camera flash, it flashes back, making your skin look pale and splotchy.
Marcie H.
This powder felt extremely chalky on my skin. It also made me look ten times paler then I already am. I had white batches all over my face even when I used the powder sparingly.
Brandi D.
Somerset, KY
I'm in love with this! It's amazing and super great for the price. It helps get rid of the oil that shows up on my skin throughout the day and keeps my foundation looking great.
member-d2a7b5dbe
Mission Hills, CA
This studio finishing powder is really good when it comes to a day where it's all about pictures. Makes your face look really nice. It isn't the best but it does a great job
Jazzy J.
Long Beach, CA
This is some of the best finishing powder I've used besides MAC it's really light weight on your face so it doesn't feel like you're wearing much one of my favorite products recently it has began my sisters as well .
Heather M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is very messy. I use a beauty blender and still had a hard time managing it. I like how it looks but it is not the best. It kind of made my skin a darker color than what I had expected.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.