BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sydney O.
Robbins , TN
Finely milled powder, feels like velvet on skin. Matte Finish, but has TERRIBLE white cast. Flashback is at max with this product. Such a loose powder.. gets everywhere! Would not recommend.
Lindsey B.
Love this setting powder. However, it does leave the white residue when you use the flash on a camera. Very easy to apply. I apply using my beauty blender. Matte finish, and would absolutely recommend this product.
Rachel S.
This is a very nice setting powder I use everyday. This powder leave a very nice matte finish and isn't at all cakey. This product I feel could go for any skin type. And I for sure will buy this product again
Danni G.
Does fix creasing in makeup but definitely not good for wearing. Any time it catches the light just right or a camera flash, it flashes back, making your skin look pale and splotchy.
member-d2a7b5dbe
Mission Hills, CA
This studio finishing powder is really good when it comes to a day where it's all about pictures. Makes your face look really nice. It isn't the best but it does a great job
Brandi D.
Somerset, KY
I'm in love with this! It's amazing and super great for the price. It helps get rid of the oil that shows up on my skin throughout the day and keeps my foundation looking great.
Marcie H.
This powder felt extremely chalky on my skin. It also made me look ten times paler then I already am. I had white batches all over my face even when I used the powder sparingly.
Jazzy J.
Long Beach, CA
This is some of the best finishing powder I've used besides MAC it's really light weight on your face so it doesn't feel like you're wearing much one of my favorite products recently it has began my sisters as well .
Heather M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is very messy. I use a beauty blender and still had a hard time managing it. I like how it looks but it is not the best. It kind of made my skin a darker color than what I had expected.
Karla Fabiana P.
Alexandria
This translucent powder is good I liked and for sure I recommend, it has a good value and also has a good price. This meet my expectations becaus I didn't know that's it's good. This really keep my make up all day long.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.