BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brianna B.
This finishing powder is so nice! I love how soft and smooth my fave felt after I used it but I also didn't feel like I was wearing pounds of makeup which was nice.
Eleanor c.
This stuff is amazing, its perfect photo ready powder, i use this for dance shows. and its amazing. It definitely mattifies your face. without making it cakey.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Liv B.
Rego Park, NY
I use this to set my BB cream and concealer. It holds throughout the day and I love it. Use it with a light hand though as it may leave a white cast if you go overboard.
Amy J.
NYX Cosmetics Studio Finishing Powder in my opinion is a vey good (but not amazing) makeup
Setting powder. It does exactly what it says it will
but no more. If you are looking for an effective buy affordable setting powder this is a good option.
Jackie M.
Oak harbor
Don't leave this powder on to long or it'll leave you looking ghostly and dry! But I believe NYX products are on the cheaper side but for amazing results
Molly H.
I love setting my whole face with this. My makeup wont move! I do not recommend however setting your under eyes with this or baking. It is way too drying
Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
I didn't notice much of a difference. Powders aren't great for my skin type anyway, I have a lot of issues with texture so I'll pass on purchasing again.
Leanne V.
purcell
I like this finishing powder for my everyday looks. I am not a fan of any pigmented finishing powders. So I am always trying out new translucent powders. So far I like this brand and would recommend it to someone.
Maria N.
I really wanted to get on the baking train, so I bought this stuff in order to set my under eye concealer. I knew that flash back would occur if I used this product and I was taking flash pictures, but since I don't usually do that, I ignored it. for some reason I got flashback whenever there was any harsh lighting. I was sitting in Starbucks getting coffee under a bright light, looked in the mirror, and saw huge sections of my face look like a spotlight. I found that even in bright sunlight the same thing happened. I didn't even like the product itself. It has a strong scent, and it made me cough every time I used it. plus it got everywhere. I do not recommend this.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.