BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Denisha L.
Norcross, GA
I have very oily skin and this product helps keep if matte throughout the day. Goes on really smooth and helps blur out pores. I think that it does its job really well for the price.
Karsyn C.
O Fallon, MO
I use the pressed version and i absolutely love it! I have dry, pale skin and it works perfectly. It sets my foundation wonderfully and makes me look poreless, i love it!!!
Kayla S.
Amazing setting powder. I would compare it to Laura mercier. Keeps my makeup in place all day! It is a little messy but most fine milled setting powders are. 10/10.
Alicia Y.
I adore this stuff. It blurs my pores, gives a beautiful matte, smooth finish, and helps keep me matte so much longer. It really is as good or better than several high end brands.
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Good!!! Works great. Only thing I do not like about it is the smell of the powder. Also the packaging lets all of the powder come out. Other than that I love it!
Iris L.
San Antonio, TX
This finishing powder is great if all you use is a bb cream or foundation and you want a nice matte finish. And because it's so fine a powder it doesn't get cakey at all and leaves your face looking smooth.
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
I just recently purchased this from Ulta. I tried it for the first time yesterday and was very impressed. The powder is shear without making your face look shiny
Kelli  B.
I really like using this to set my foundation. I think it is important not to use too much as it could give your face a white tint to it. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to repurchase this.
sarah m.
Saint Clair, MI
Works great. Nyx is an amazing drugstore makeup line and i recommend to anyone on a budget. Most of their stuff is basically the same as anything youd find in a high end store.
Not my favorite but it does the job. It is oil absorbing which is a plus but goes on pretty light (as in color) Good for touchups later in the day, but use it with a light hand
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.