BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Taylor S.
I've tried this finishing powder and I am very unimpressed. It leaves a white powdery dust all over my face no matter how well I blend it. It doesn't keep my makeup in place very well and it has an unpleasant odor.
Adrienne T.
Jacksonville, FL
This setting powder is really good at keeping your face matte for a long period of time especially for someone with oily skin. It doesn't cake up either. I definitely recommend it.
Josmely R.
Bell, CA
A really great setting powder!!! Doesn't leave the face cakey! It has a natural yet matte finish to it, which is perfect for my oily skin. Lasts all day!! I highly recommend this product and i will be buying it again!
Mina C.
Lakeside, CA
Do not like this product at all. Flashback is TERRIBLE and the powder makes my face look patchy and uneven. Very drying so I would not recommend for dry skin! Made me very itchy and it looked awful with my foundation
Veronica N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this finishing powder. After you've put on your makeup, you put on the finishing powder and kind of set it in it will make your make up last long and slay
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
I love this powder this is my Dailey finishing powder. I like using it under my eyes, nose and chin all these places I crease if I do not use this setting powder.
Kade T.
It sets your makeup very nicely, but don't take pictures with flash on when you wear it. You definitely get the white powder look. Other than that it looks great and is a nice setting powder. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Cindi-Ann F.
Orlando, FL
I did not know how to use this product at first but when I finally figured it out…it improved the appearance of my makeup. Instantly matte and not cakey. It's a must have for me
Sydney O.
Robbins , TN
Finely milled powder, feels like velvet on skin. Matte Finish, but has TERRIBLE white cast. Flashback is at max with this product. Such a loose powder.. gets everywhere! Would not recommend.
Lindsey B.
Love this setting powder. However, it does leave the white residue when you use the flash on a camera. Very easy to apply. I apply using my beauty blender. Matte finish, and would absolutely recommend this product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.