BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Bailey C.
Hazard, KY
This product is awful. I was using it and I noticed that I had a white film all over the places I put the product. It has awful flashback in pictures and does not stop oiliness throughout the day. I would not buy this product again. It pays off to buy a higher end product when it comes to setting powders because flashback is the worst.
Arti G.
Royal Oak, MI
Nyx is very affordable. This product is just horrible. It has you looking like a ghost. It does not set makeup. Has the worst flash back in photos. Product prices ranges from $5-$20.
Alysha A.
Orlando , FL
This product was okay to say a lot. I didn’t care for the fact that I had to pack it on in order to get the coverage I wanted. The price wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t recommend this item.
Maria M.
It’s an ok finishing powder. The price is cheap. It dries out my under eye a lot, so I hardly like to use it. It’s very powdery and white, for me it’s hard to apply. It doesn’t have a flashback, but unfortunately it didn’t work out for me
Janelle M.
Hello flashback! This product came off very white on my skin and was horrible in photos. It was really affordable but not worth it. I was gifted this by a pal and will likely not use it often. Might mix it with another powder to see if it will reduce the white cast and flashback. It's also patchy and drying and all around icky.
Lyssa D.
Expensive considering all the other cheaper options available. I think I paid about $9 for this product. ELF has an almost identical product for about $6.
And there’s also Coty for about $5. I will not be repurchasing. It is a true white translucent so that’s nice for the fair skinned community. But it will not keep you matte all day if you have oily skin. Prepare to need to reapply or blot.
Tia E.
Perfect if you’re looking to set a matte face. There is no sun protection in this. I would say very good for oily skin. Maybe a bit too dry for an already dry face. Would buy again but only for matte looks.
Rebecca V.
Los angeles, CA
This product is great for the day time as it sets your makeup and makes it look super smooth but it does give you flashback which is the case for most hd powders and I just can’t trust a powder like that. If you are looking for an affordable day time powder that you know you won’t be taking flash photography then this is great
Eleanor S.
Canton, Ohio
Great product! I would compare it to Laura Mercier’s setting powder, at a drugstore price. A little bit goes a long way and is great for both underneath and over your foundation.
Gabrielle S.
Spruce Pine, NC
I really dislike this product. The powder is very finely milled so it is really hard to pick up with a brush or sponge, and if you can get it to pick up it still goes all over your clothing and bathroom. On top of all of that it gives horrible flashback, and doesn’t even do a very good job of setting your makeup in the first place.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.